ROSE QUARTZ LIME & COCONUT CANDLE

ROSE QUARTZ LIME & COCONUT CANDLE

  • $59.95
    Unit price per 


We feel an important part of self care is raising your vibrations by surrounding yourself with a little magic. This candle brings the ultimate good vibes harmonising your loving home.

The universal stone of love, Rose Quartz supports and opens your heart to promote unconditional love in all relationships including your relationship with yourself. This powerful crystal dispels negativity and brings in all the loving vibes encouraging forgiveness and acceptance. 

Let these heartfelt vibes dance around your home on notes of fresh and creamy coconut with a zing of lime and lemon verbena soothed by velvety vanilla bean.

All our candles are hand poured in our Fleurieu Peninsula studio and crafted with a soy wax blend, charged crystals, and a carefully curated fragrance. We ensure that each crystal is infused in the wax before finding their home in your candle to give you the maximum benefit of their energy. 

Wanting to send this little love to someone you adore? All of our candles come in a gift box ready to be shared.

 

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:

  • 400g hand poured soy wax blend candle
  • Approximately 60 hours of burn time
  • Vegan friendly wax and fragrance
  • Australian made goodness
  • Ethically sourced crystals - ALWAYS!

Please note: all our candles now contain a double wick to bring you extra goodness with a better candle burn.

 

Read our Candle Care Instructions here. 

IMPORTANT: Your safety is number one!

Make sure to remove your crystals from the candle before burning. Never burn a candle with the crystals still in the wax. Once removed, you can gently clean off the wax (check our crystal care information) and then find a new home for them in your space. 

Never leave a lit candle unattended. Make sure to keep your candle away from drafts and flammable material. Not following these safety steps can create a fire hazard and be extremely dangerous.

Also please be aware that small crystals are a choking hazard and need to be kept out of reach of children and pets.